Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Breaking News from Lovelady!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RACK small town newspapers, I get my delivered once a week.

    war local obits.

    bacefelice,
    do you live in lovelady too?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DELSDAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2001
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope that wasn't your copy Deej.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:
    Rt. 1, Box 4
    Lovelady, TX 76851
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    75851. Damn, get the zip code right or it will never get here. No one anywhere knows where Lovelady is!!!

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ February 27, 2002 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Deej ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DELSDAD:
    I hope that wasn't your copy Deej.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why, should I worry that Inkybubbleass is gonna come tell someone here that I am posting kiddypron on the internet? Boy, that would be fresh. Probably make the headlines for sure then.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    News vi?1014828588
    No one was hurt or anything but someone could have. Just wanted to share.
    where the hell did I put my prozak?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member D-Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

    I laid down 20 large on the Bulldogs taking the hoops title, but I hadn't heard.

    Sweet Jesus, I'm rich!!! Thanks Deej...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Filthy McNastie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ain't small town livin' grand...???

    L8.

  8. #8
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    D-Dogg, that was the women's team dude. The men got whacked by 25.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ruff Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:
    ... The men got whacked by 25.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Py, back off the pron, dude.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Bacefelice's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rt. 1, Box 4
    Lovelady, TX 76851

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •